Leki Corklite trekking poles
These Leki Corklite Aergon SpeedLock trekking poles offer unmatched strength, performance and convenience when you're reaching for new grounds.
- Lenght: 67-135 cm
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Vario
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Shaft material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Grip: Aergon (CorTec Compact)
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Skin)
- Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
- Basket: Trekking
- Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
- Weight of one pole: 264g
- Tube diameter: 16/14/12
- Lightweight compact grips feature an edgeless shape and a cork/rubber composite that reduces sweat for a superior grip
- Positive Angle grips position the hands at an ergonomically correct angle for optimal swing efficiency and stress relief at wrists
- Use of aluminum alloy allows thin shaft walls, providing a 20% reduction in swing weight without loss of strength
- Simple and fast, SpeedLock external locking system adjustment requires little effort to securely lock pole sections into position
- 3-section telescoping poles extend from 67cm to 135cm
- Baskets provide extra support on soft terrain; interchangeable basket system with threaded design allows basket sto be easily removed and replaced
- Ultralite Titanium design features slim shaft diameters, small grips and short straps for less weight without sacrificing sturdiness
- Scratch-resistant surfaces and high polish lacquering protect your poles from abrasion
- Leki Corklite trekking poles feature durable carbide tip ends to grip ice and rocks
Speed lock 2 - High holding force. Fast adjustment. TÜV certified. Adjust your poles to the most convenient length with Speed Lock.
Aergon CotrTec Compact Ultralight and edgeless grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
Lock security strap (skin) - The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
Aluminium HTS - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
Flex tip short - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
Brand Leki Year 2018 Quantity pair Poles type No Poles material Aluminium Poles length No Poles trigger S No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Leki Makalu trekking poles have comfortable Aergon grip, TÜV Süd-certified Speed Lock 2 adjustment system and lightweight, high-strength aluminium shafts.In stock
Leki snowflake 62mm for slalom poles, pair.In stock€6.95
With Leki Micro Vario Carbon trekking poles, you're ready for any terrain. Pure carbon for pure joy. Super light and stiff for optimal swing action. Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand. Thanks to the push-button release mechanism Speed Lock 2 , you can assemble and disassemble it at lightning speed and it even fits in your hand luggage due to its small pack size.In stock
Leki Cressida will win you over with everything you need for pure outdoor fun. Ladies first choice for beautiful long hikes. With the Aergon Compact grip, made especially for women's smaller hands, Speed Lock system 2 for hassle-free length adjustment, the 'Cressida' guarantees control and safety on challenging terrain.In stock