These Leki Corklite Aergon SpeedLock trekking poles offer unmatched strength, performance and convenience when you're reaching for new grounds.
- Lenght: 67-135 cm
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Vario
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Shaft material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Grip: Aergon (CorTec Compact)
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Skin)
- Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
- Basket: Trekking
- Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
- Weight of one pole: 255g
- Tube diameter: 16/14/12
- Lightweight compact grips feature an edgeless shape and a cork/rubber composite that reduces sweat for a superior grip
- Positive Angle grips position the hands at an ergonomically correct angle for optimal swing efficiency and stress relief at wrists
- Use of aluminum alloy allows thin shaft walls, providing a 20% reduction in swing weight without loss of strength
- Simple and fast, SpeedLock external locking system adjustment requires little effort to securely lock pole sections into position
- 3-section telescoping poles extend from 67cm to 135cm
- Baskets provide extra support on soft terrain; interchangeable basket system with threaded design allows basket sto be easily removed and replaced
- Ultralite Titanium design features slim shaft diameters, small grips and short straps for less weight without sacrificing sturdiness
- Scratch-resistant surfaces and high polish lacquering protect your poles from abrasion
- Leki Corklite trekking poles feature durable carbide tip ends to grip ice and rocks
Speed lock 2 - High holding force. Fast adjustment. TÜV certified. Adjust your poles to the most convenient length with Speed Lock.
Aergon CotrTec Compact Ultralight and edgeless grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
Lock security strap (skin) - The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
Aluminium HTS - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
Flex tip short - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.