Trekking poles Leki - Trail AS (anti shock)
Trail Anti Shock Trekking Pole features:
- Length: Collapsed - 100 cm, Extended - 140cm
- Material: High Tensile Aluminium 6.0
- Grip: RoundTop comfort (soft)
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Soft)
- Triple Spring Antishock System
- Adjustment System: Safety Lock System
- Tip: Carbide Flextip with interchangeable basket system.
- Supplied with Performance Basket
- Finish: Ultrasonic
- Weight: 282g / Pole
Leki Trail Antishock Poles are ideal for:
Buy these if you want the strongest lightweight poles available with strong shafts, ultra-reliable components and silky smooth antishock: The perfect choice for hill walkers and trekkers.
The Leki Trail antishock is an adjustable 3 section pole, using the Leki Safety Lock System (SLS) which allows for easy adjustment of the length of the poles, with only fingertip pressure required to lock securely. The SLS is the strongest available locking mechanism on the market (as tested independently by the German safety standards agency the TUV).
1This Leki Trail poles has antishock, the Triple Spring Antishock reduces the effect on the arms and wrists of the pole striking the ground.
The Ergo Soft handle offers an ergometric and comfortable grip and is as tough as old boots.
Brand Leki Year 2017 Quantity pair Poles type No Poles material No Poles length No Poles trigger S No