Shred ski goggles SOAZA - Le Pintu
Double Lens: Frozen reflect - caramel / blue multilayer (DLESOADD11), VENT
Visible Light Transmitted (VLT): 43%
Best used in: bad visibility, and for night skiing
Our patented NODISTORTION™ lens technology keeps your vision from getting warped. Traditional double lenses are sealed air tight to prevent fogging and keep moisture from getting in between the layers. But then when you gain or lose altitude, the pressure differential causes the two lenses to bend and warp, which causes distortion in your vision. So we designed a small valve to equalize the pressure between the lenses and the outside, and we use a high tech PORON™ filter to keep moisture out. So the lens doesn’t deform and your vision is always crystal clear.
- Blocks 100% of all harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
- Extra Wide - we designed the frame and the lenses’ geometry in order to allow you to see everything, and beyond.
- Tampered Foam - SHRED’s new Tapered Foam allows for extreme comfort and universal fitting.
- Grip-On straps provide the necessary grip so that goggles will not slip off your headwear.
- Universal helmet compatibility - the shape of SHRED goggles allows for the best integration with any kind of helmet.
- The Blue Whipped Cream Multilayer Face Foam provides extremely soft comfort, sweat management and extended durability.
- Anti Fog - the double lens technology used in most SHRED optics goggles creates a thermal barrier that keeps the inner lens warm and dry. A special hydrophilic treatment on the inner lens allows the surface to absorb moisture before fog can form.
Brand Shred Year 2015 Colour Blue, White Goggles model Soaza Goggles lens type Cilindrical Goggles size Large Goggles filter category S1 - light lens Goggles lens tech Mirror Goggles spare lens available Yes Goggles colour No