Rossignol Hero FIS GS PRO (R20 PRO), 165 cm + AXIAL3 100 B73
- Bindings: AXIAL3 100 B73
- Plate: R20 Racing
- Length: 165 cm
- Radius: 18 m
- Sidecut: 104 - 65 - 86 mm
- Technology: Power turn rocker, Rectangular sandwich
- Profile: Power turn Rocker, Sandwich Rectangular
- Core Material: Wood
- Construction reinforcements: Fibro + 1/2 metal
- Construction/other: tip protector
Power turn rocker: traditional high camber through 90% of the ski's length delivers power and edge grip for explosive snap and boost. The subtle rocker tip over the remaining 10% allows easier turn initiation easier and control.
Rectangular sandwich: a modern sandwich construction featuring a wood core, full-length vertical sidewalls, fiberglass, and titanal or carbon laminates. The wood core gives the ski its character, as well as great snowfeel. The rectangular structure enables improved flex distribution, while the vertical walls give immediate, powerful grip. Grip, Power, Control.
Year 2016 Brand Rossignol Skis length No Quantity pair