Electric sidewall cutter (planer)
Electric sidewall cutter (planer) is the perfect solution for professional ski sidewalls tuning on SL GS SG and AF skis. Used by world cup service men. It enables tuning by degree (3°-8°) with a precise micro-regulation of depth, angle, and distance od cutting. Available in two options: 4° (3°+5°) and 7° (6°+8°), can be adjusted with angle adjustment washers (+1° or -1°). This new Precision Solid Carbide 5-End Cutters are PVD-ZrN coated for a much longer life and finer surface than our double-edged form cutters. It can last for up to 300 pairs of skis.
It is recommended to check the angle of sidewall before tuning new skis. Before and after use, it is necessary to use diamond file for eges.
Available in degrees (°):
- 4 ° solid carbide milling cutter Z = 5 Ø18 / 4 ° / R = 4 L = 20mm GL = 68mm,
- 7 ° solid carbide milling cutter Z = 5 Ø20 / 7 ° / R = 4 L = 20mm GL = 68mm.
- Shank - Ø 8,0 h6 DIN6535HA, GI = 68 mm
Recommended ski angles:
- 3° (Elan, Völkl, Atomic, Salomon),
- 4° (Rossignol GS),
- 5° (Rossignol SL),
- 6° (Head),
- 7° (Augment, Blizzard, Nordica, Fisher).
Snoli Sidewall cutter "alu cut" 70°
Electric sidewall cutter (planer) - basic
Electric sidewall cutter (planer) - WorldCup