Leki Thermolite XL trekking poles, 2015
- Length: Collapsed - 67cm, Extended - 135cm
- Material: Tempered Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Tube diameter: 16|14|12 mm
- Grip: Aergon (Thermo Long)
- Handle: Aergon
- Strap: Lockable Compact Comfort Srap
- Adjustment System: TÜV-certified Speed Lock 2 adjustment system
- Tip: short Flex Tip with trekking basket, supplied.
- Finish: Ultra sonic, for lasting good looks.
- Series: Unisex
- Weight: 470g/pair
Speed lock 2 - Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
Ultralight and edgeless Aergon Thermo Long grip with thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand. The redesigned Aergon handle shape is lighter and more comfortable that previous designs, offering different ways of using the handle, optimising comfort across a wider variety of walking situations.
Lock security strap (skin) - The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
Aluminium HTS - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
Flex tip short - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
Brand Leki Year 2015 Quantity pair Poles type No Poles material No Poles length No Poles trigger S No