The possibility of:
* receiving times via radio, moving freely along the course and of taking up to 6 intermediate times, all individually identified
* transmitting via radio not only the event taken but also the bib number to assign it to
* extremely simple and automatic management of timing, thanks to the Training Light program installed in the stopwatch
* having as many as 3 athletes on the slope at the same time, allowing them to keep the same start number and to perform up to a maximum 250 runs (manches), which will be automatically numbered by the stopwatch
* extracting rankings based on the performances of the athletes obtained over the whole timing session, in a specific run or for a single athlete.
make Racetime2 the ideal instrument for training sessions or races.
The simplicity and speed with which it can be set up make it possible to transform any slope into a race or training course.